1 x red capsicum
1 x large red chilli
3 x garlic cloves, peeled
1 x whole bunch of coriander
½ a lemon
½ tsp ground coriander seeds
900g of chicken pieces
1. To roast the capsicum, place on a baking tray in a preheated 200⁰C oven for about 20 minutes or until the skin starts to blacken. Allow to cool slightly then peel off the skin and chop roughly.
2. To make the marinade, add all the ingredients, other than the chicken, to a food processor and process until combined. (Reserve a little coriander leaf for garnish).
3. Put the chicken pieces into a bowl, and pour the marinade over. Make sure all the chicken is coated in marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours (overnight is better).
4. Take the chicken out of the fridge 20 minutes before you are ready to cook, so that it can come back to room temperature.
5. Heat a grill pan to medium heat, cook the chicken pieces for about 15 minutes, turning over a few times, and basting about half way through with any marinade left in the bowl.
6. You can check the chicken is cooked thoroughly by cutting into a piece and making sure there is no pink inside.
7. Garnish with a little fresh coriander.